Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome

Welcome new readers and followers. A quick but brief statement by me. If you are offended by the truth, by honesty, by bluntness (If that is a word.), honest opinions, expression, or anything else along these lines, then please stop reading now and click the little red X in the upper right corner of your screen now. Otherwise, you have been warned. LOL

I am going to say things that you might not agree with. I am going to express my opinion that might differ from yours. I might even do or say something that will make some cringe. Whatever it is, YOU have chosen to read this on your own free will. No one has forced you to read my blog. Well, unless you are into being forced, in which case, email me now at strictnstern4u@gmail.com so we can discuss this fortunate side of you and see if we can reach some sort of mutual climax, err I mean mutual understanding to help you further your want, need and desire to be forced.

Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it. Also, please feel free to express yourself on here, share your thoughts, opinions and comments. I value feedback and love nothing more than some friendly banter, discussion even lively debate about something.

Me

I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that last statement...I will inflict the pain burning will kiss away the tears.

Strictnstern4u said...

SBF, you might want to read that again. I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears. I sign all of my posts with that.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, you are certainly looking forward to making us cringe...

aisha

Strictnstern4u said...

Why would I look forward to making you cringe? Maybe because I love watching people squirm. Not just subbies, but Dom's as well. Its the wicked in me WEG

Anonymous said...

Just a typo courtesy of my I phone, lol
I knew what I was trying to say :)

Strictnstern4u said...

Yes I knew what you were trying to say. I am fluent in typo. LOL

Anonymous said...

@Sbf, I knew what you meant... aisha