Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do I turn you on?!?!

Ok, so here lately I have been told that my anger and my words turn you freaks on. Really? Well at least it isn’t my charm and personality. And not my humor. Hell, I am not funny at tall. Nah, I am just a mean panty wetting, word typing Dom who has no charm nor personality let alone funny.

Here is a new avenue I should explore. Making a woman achieve orgasm by being angry while typing words. I wonder how long I could make her go without achieving orgasm. I can picture it now.

PEOPLE PISS ME OFF. I MEAN WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS CUTTING ME OFF ON THE INTERSTATE LIKE THAT. I SHOULD GIVE HER A PIECE OF pie. Key lime pie is my favorite. I also like pecan and cherry pie. Sometimes I like ice cream with my pecan pie but mainly I will CHEW HER ASS OUT FOR CUTTING ME OFF LIKE THAT. SHE IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE LEARN HOW TO DRIVE? FUCKING KMART? I went for a nice country drive the other day …..

Is it working? Are you close? Do you want to cum??? Ok, this sucks. I mean really? Are you serious? I am me. I tell it like it is. I call it like I see it. I think this is starting to sound like the I am me that I wrote about the other day. If my words turn you on so, then help a brother out and share your thoughts and rub your feelings on me. Yea, that’s what I am talking about. Come to Daddy. OH YEA!!!!!

Me
I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

No comments: