Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kinky??

What is your definition of kinky? I ask this question a lot. I ask it to people I interact with on a personal and private level. Most often, my question is answered with the same question. Goes to show people are one of two things. Either shy about sharing their personal thoughts or are afraid of being looked down upon. After some prodding, the answers varies. It all depends on your thinking. Some say kinky to them is doing it in the kitchen, or with the lights on. Or maybe even a different position. To others it ranges from using a toy to whips and chains. It all depends on who we are and our experiences.

I once took some time to myself to think what my answer to the question is. My conclusion is I don't think I have a kinky side. 3 way? Done that. 2 women? Done that. Whips and chains? Hello!!!.... Done that. Outside? Done that. During the day outside? Done that. So then I thought some more. Maybe kinky to me is the abnormal aspect of sex. What is abnormal then? Hell who knows. It is all a matter of opinion. So, if we take the aspect of my opinion is different from you then let's just say that sex is sex. No matter what it is.

So if sex is just sex, then why are there some many judgemental people out there? Why do they judge me or you because we like ropes, whips and chains? Why do they stand outside bookstores and take your picture? My God people. Get on with your life and stop concerning yourself with how I choose to live mine. Get over your high and mighty self. I think those who choose to judge me, hell judge anyone for that fact are nothing but fucking assholes. They need to have their ass reamed by a fucking large object. Now, that is kinky. Fisting. Anal fisting is even better.

Staying on subject here, what is kinky...??? Recently I was chatting with a female friend and I mentioned I was holding back on her. She asked why? I told her I didn't want to scare her off. She has gained a new interest in this lifestyle. She reads my blog and I will bet anyone else reading a million dollars she is blushing beet red right now. Right? Damn skippy I am right. I know she is. Hell, I can see her in my mind right now and how red her face is. Right about now, she has sent me a message about mentioning her. I love fucking with people. Mind fucking is a great tool. Give me a small crack and I will exploit it. She kept telling me she is unshockable. HA! I am unshockable. Anyone who knows me, knows this is true. I decided to push the edge here. So I came up with some things. When I was done, she was shocked. And she told me it was a good thing. There is an animal in her that is waiting for the lock to be taken off the cage.

My final thought is this. Each and everyone of us is different in our own unique way. Not only in our looks, finger prints, etc but also our inner self. Our thoughts, our opinions, hell even our definition of kinky. Some of you I have shared thoughts with. Some of you have shared yours. If anyone else wants to share thoughts, then by all means get a hole of me. I love a good stimulating conversation. Don't be afraid. I don't bite.... hard.

Again, I look forward to your comments. Many of you comment, but choose to do some via a private message. I am asking to share your thoughts and comments here so maybe it will open up some friendly discussions. Thanks for taking time to read my blog. I do it for you, the readers.

Me
I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

No comments: