Thursday, April 30, 2009

To my dear friend.....

Normally I don't show emotion. But after writing this entry, I am very emotional. I have tears in my eyes. I say this to let you know how much I care about my friend. After rereading this, I had to add this. I want everyone else to know and understand how much she means to me.

The other day I got a message from a friend of mine. Well, she is more then a friend. She is something special to me. My babydoll as I call her. She is a funny, caring, extremely intelligent, opinionated, compassionate, cute young lady. I say cute, because she is very much into age play. She has those cute puppy dogs eyes she used to flash at me when she wanted something. Damn her for that. I can hear her giggling right now with that comment. "Sorry Sir" is what she is saying. No you are not. We both know better don't we? She is one of the few who has and I am sure will manipulate me in the future. I remember her coming over to my apartment when she was in college and eating dinner. Afterwards, she would go to my office to do her homework. A few times I would check in on her and catch her with one of her many coloring books out and coloring. She hated standing in the corner when she got in trouble. Hated it with a passion. I just knew one day I was going to be walking by her corner and see where she wrote on my wall with a crayon. She is like that.

To meet her in public, in a vanilla setting, she would blow you away. She can carry on a conversation with the best of them. To just talk to her, you would never believe she is in this lifestyle. And if you thought she was in this lifestyle, many would think she is a Domme. But I know better. I miss a lot of our conversations. I miss sitting on the sofa with her and watching movies and eating popcorn. She was great to hang out with. I still chuckle when I think about the times we played and some of the things I did with her. I could always tell when we did something she loved because she would barely speak above a whisper and her whole body would blush in ecstasy. I say all of this about her because as I said, she will always have her own corner in my heart. She is that dear of a friend to me. I know she reads this blog. In fact, she is the first person I shared it with.

I say all of this about her because she has a difficult decision to make in life right now. I am not going to go into details, but I want her to know I am here for her. She is never alone in anything. I know she thinks a lot about me. I think a lot about her. If we were not so far apart, I would give her the biggest hug possible. She needs a pick me up in life right now and I hope it is working. I want her to know that nothing is impossible. I want her to know everything in life happens for a reason. I want her to know that God will never put more on her shoulders then he knows she can handle. I want her to know that every time she smiles, someone is thinking of her. I want her to know that I have some new coloring books and crayons for her anytime she wants them.

My final thought is this. Babydoll, you are very dear to me. I love you and you are never alone. I love you in a way that can never be explained or understood. You are very dear to me. Have been and will always be. Daddy will always be here for you. Keep your chin up. And don't forget to smile. You always have a sparkle in your eye when you smile. This one time, I am going to change the phrase in my signature for my friend. For my..... babydoll.

Me
I WILL kiss away the tears.

No comments: