Friday, June 18, 2010

WOW!!!!

Wow, has it been since January that I last posted? What the hell. Sucks when life gets in the way. Well, time to work on that. I really haven't had much time this year to blog at all. Seems here lately all I do is work work work. I need some fun.

I see I have a new follower. Well new because I am just now getting on here for the first time since January. Whats funny about this follower is the name. Niccole Heat. Hi Niccole Heat. Two "c" in your name huh? I am going to take a stab here and guess this isn't your real name. I also think you like the TV Show, Castle. For those of you who have never seen the show, it is about a police detective and a fiction writer solving crime in New York. The writers name is Richard Castle. He actually is a real author. I recently saw one of his books at Joseph Beth. Anyhow, the main character in his books is a chic named Nikki Heat. Anyway, welcome. Enjoy my ramblings

That's all for now kiddies.

Me
I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

No comments: