Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first post

Today is the day I finally decided to start my first blog. I asked a very close friend what site she uses for her blog and she recommended this. I shouldn't call her a close friend. She is one of the few women in my life that has a place in my heart forever. She is a true friend when it comes to a lifestyle I enjoy. That lifestyle is BDSM. If you are reading this, I am sure you know what I am talking about. If you do not, then keep checking back because that is the purpose of my blog.


First off, let me give you a little background on me. I am a 36yo man, living in Central KY. I am married to a wonderful woman, my lover and best friend. I am a Dominate by nature. I discovered this lifestyle some 12 years ago surfing the Internet. I remember reading a story one time about a man who was controlling a woman in her everyday life. He controlled every aspect about her. Her clothing, her food, when she went to bed, when she woke, etc etc.... Reading this story peaked my interest and I thought, hey I can do that. I can get into that. I started surfing, finding chat rooms on AOL and speaking to like minded people. I met a few people offline but the first one to really open my eyes to the inner sanctum of the lifestyle was a submissive from Nashville. She took me to my first munch, to my first play party and even to my first fair where I bought my first flogger. I still have that flogger today. It was at my first party that I became aware of my Dominate tendencies. I was only there observing, I even think I was wearing a name tag that designated me as a switch. I had been there for an hour or so when I noticed a Domme was trying to find someone to lace her corset for her. I approached her and asked if I could give it a try. As I was trying to tighten the strings she would not stand still as she was having social hour. Turning and twisting, chatting up other people. Finally I grabbed her firmly by her arms, pulled her tight against my body and through clenched teeth, I told her to stand still so I could finish what I am doing. She turned to face me, asked my name and excused herself. She returned with a Dominate tag, with my name on it and told me that I am a Dominate, should be labeled as such and if anyone EVER tried to tell me different to refer them to her. Later that night we chatted, laughed and shared many thoughts and ideas. One of her thoughts were that she only sees me as a Dominate, that the fire is in my eyes, the growl in my voice and the way I conduct and hold myself. I told me that she has not ever seen someone as natural as me in this role.


So, now that you know a little about me, I will end this post for now. Check back soon as I will be adding more later. I hope to talk more about myself, my thoughts, my opinions, the lifestyle, maybe even share a few stories.


Thank you for reading this and I hope you come back and learn more.


Thanks,


Me

I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

1 comment:

elana sweet said...

Welcome to Blogger, Sir. :)