Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mind fuck

So here I sit today at work, trying to accomplish something and the only thing running through my head is ways to manipulate and control a submissive. A good mind fuck always works. I don't think there is a set way to control the mind. For me, it all hinges on the sub, the time of day, whats going on in the scene etc etc. Many times it depends on my mood. I remember one time when I was with my first submissive we were staying in a hotel and I had used all the rope I had at the time to tie and bind her body. Hands behind her back, elbows pulled together. I even used another rope to make a arm binder by wrapping from her wrists to above her elbows. I used smaller rope, 1/8in to be exact, and bound her big tits up. I went a little tighter then normal and turned them a nice dark shade of purple. I remember her tits being cold to the touch. But her nipples were still sensitive. Nothing like using a wheel on them to really get the nerves to fire off. I used more rope on her legs, tied her ankles and knees together. I contemplated hog tieing her, but then I wouldn't be able to look into her eyes for what was coming afterwards. She had a 3in collar on with rings front and back. I took some rope, tripled it up and tied it to the front ring on the collar, ran it down between her legs, pulled it tightly like I was saddling a horse and tied it to the back ring of the collar. That smooth nylon rope in her wet slit and on her throbbing clit caused her a lot of discomfort. Poor thing wanted to cum so bad. We maybe not poor thing. Denial is such a great thing. Anyhow, on to the mind fuck of all of this. Once she was bound nice and tight, I got out my knife and flashed the blade in her eyes. Letting her see it. She was not into edge or knife play and instantly began squirming and pleading with me. "Please no knife" "I cant do a knife" The tears and fear in her eyes was true and sincere. Nothing like a good mind fuck. I said, don't be scared, I am not going to cut you. Taking the cold steel and using it to wipe away a tear sliding down her cheek, she clenched her eyes shut and begged more. The snot building in her nose and making it difficult for her to breath through her nose cause her to open her mouth for a breath. Well, to stop the begging, I stuffed one of her stockings in her mouth and growled, "no more whining"

At the end of the scene, she was licking my knife. She soon discovered that I was not out to cut her or hurt her with the knife. I was using the knife to tickle her skin. The get the nerve endings to fire off. I used the knife to cut all the rope off of her. Except for the rope that bound her tits. Needless to say, after that day, when unpacking the toy bag for play, she ALWAYS laid the knife out next to the flogger as her way of saying, the knife is my #2 favorite item now. Nothing like a good mind fuck to push the limits of a submissive.

Me
I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

No comments: