Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WOMEN!!!!!!!

Want to know what really bugs me? Women. They irritate the fuck out of me. Not sometimes but all the time. YES, all the god damn time. But I just can not give them up. Women are like a bad habit, probably the hardest for men to give up. It would probably be easier for men who smoke to give up smoking instead of women. I have always known food to be my weakness. But women are by far the greatest weakness that I have. I just can not get enough of them. Their beauty, their charm, their wit… just can not do it. And THAT’S why the irritate me to no end.



I have been separated and divorced from my second wife now for 2 and half years. I have had one steady relationship with a woman that lasted 5 months. Before and since, I have not be able to muster anything longer than 3 or 4 dates with a woman. Some have been positive and fun but for what ever reason we just stopped dating. But for every one that I have had an actual date with, there have been 7 or 8 who completely flake out before even the first date. We will chat, text, flirt and have some great conversations, but then bam, no more. I have yet to figure out where I am going wrong, IF I am going wrong. Fuck it isn’t ALL me, but I am still kicking myself trying to figure out where it took the wrong turn.



The latest was a woman whom I met on a dating site. (hell I have met 99% of the women I have gone out on dates through a dating site, even my ex wife) Things were going good, great banter, similar likes and dislikes. We exchanged numbers and texted some. I tried calling a couple of times but no answer. After a day of texting and a night of sleep, bam, she was gone. Will not return a text if my life depended on it. I have no clue what the hell happened. At this point, I really don’t care. Not saying I am numb or immune to it, but after a while, you do realize whats the point of being upset. If she lost interest this quickly, is that someone worth chasing and spending time with?



For the past year I have said that social media and texting have ruined dating. 20 years ago, if you wanted to date someone of the opposite sex, you actually had to talk ON the phone with them or meet up with them at a local spot. We didn’t have dating sites, social media places or apps on our phone. We actually had to meet someone out in public being at the mall or an event or a party or through a friend. Hell I remember meeting a chic in the parking lot of the local mall one Friday night. A buddy and I were walking to my car when her and her friend drove by. We both made comment on how hot they were as they drove by and obviously they heard us because they circled around and stopped for a chat. A couple of hours later (sometime around midnight because the cops ran us off) I had her number and a date lined out. Seems back then I could more dates than I do now. I guess as I am getting older, my game is slipping. Fast forward 20 years and I am struggling to get a woman to have a follow up conversation with me the next day after we both go to sleep and a day at work. WOMEN!!!!



Whether it’s the men are from Mars thing or monthly visitor, or man hating or whatever their crutch for the day is against men, it is an ongoing cycle. Women say they want a man who is sensitive and caring and willing to walk grandma across the road while singing Luke Bryan and painting stars in the sky while driving a truck and running his fingers through her hair yet what do women do for us in return besides irritating the fuck out of us? NOT A GOD DAMN THING!! Women are always gimmie gimmie gimmie and when a guy asks for something in return we are blasted and degraded and accused of being pigs. Damn honey, I just asked for a response to my 14 million hellos trying to figure out why the fuck you stopped talking to me. Is that too much to ask?



Like I said, texting and social media has ruined it for us. You can carry on as many conversations through text and private messaging that you can keep up with. The second you go to sleep or head to work or hell, take 10 minutes for a shower, another 10 guys swoop in and you are nothing but a voice in the wind being carried far far away.



Don’t sit there and accuse a man of being a player and uncommitted to a woman when you yourself are just as guilty as we are. I would be lying if I said I am free of guilty from carrying on multiple conversations at once because I have, do now and probably will in the future. But if I have a true and genuine interest in you, I will let it be known. I am not in the business of playing with emotions and cutting open hearts. I am in the business of finding that one lady who will lasso my soul, massage my heart and fuck my mind until the end of time. Until she comes along, I suppose I will still be irritated by women, fuck I am sure I will still be irritated by her even after that, but at least it will be ONE woman and not the entire clan of women.



Me



I will inflict the pain, but I will kiss away the tears.

No comments: